|Size:||Warm No 1|
Whether you use it as the base of an elaborate look or on its own for a more natural approach, our mineral foundation has you covered.
Part of our Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ line, this long-lasting foundation is made with high-quality, mineral-based ingredients. Its buildable formula can be used for sheer to full coverage and blends flawlessly for a natural-looking foundation that still diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes. It is also an all-day foundation, so you don’t need to worry about it as you transition between your home, work, and social life.
Plus, we specially crafted it without fillers, synthetics, or parabens, making it a great foundation for sensitive skin. With its long-lasting formula, gentle ingredients, and gorgeous finish, Savvy Minerals Foundation is the only coverage you need stashed in your makeup bag.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Diminishes the appearance of imperfections
- Minimizes pore appearance
- Brightens complexion
- Absorbs excess oils
- Enhances natural beauty
- Buildable formula for sheer to full coverage
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly, not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
- Boron nitride
Aspen bark extract
- Cool No. 1
- Cool No. 2
- Cool No. 3
- Warm No. 1
- Warm No. 2
- Warm No. 3
- Dark No. 1
- Dark No. 2
- Dark No. 3
- Dark No. 4
- Find flawless-looking skin with just a few brush strokes. This long-lasting foundation has smooth, buildable coverage to help you put your best face forward.
Find Your Shade
- Each tone of Savvy Mineral Foundation—Warm, Cool, and Dark—comes in various shades, with No. 1 as the lightest shade. As the number goes up, the shade gets darker.
- Using your undertone and the shade finder below, select the shade that’s closest to your skin. For your truest tone, look at the skin on your lower cheek, near your jawline.
Find Your Undertone
- The first step to flawless foundation is knowing your undertone.
- Warm colors look best on yellow, peach, and gold undertones
- Cool colors look great on pink or red undertones; and our Dark colors have neutral undertones.
- Not sure which undertone you have? Look at the underside of your forearm to find out. If the veins on your arm have a green tinge, you’re likely warm. If they look bluish, you likely have a cool undertone.
- You can also get some hints from the jewelry and clothes you wear. Which metals and colors look great on you?
- Which make your skin glow?
- If you reach for silver jewelry and white, black, blue, green, and blue-red clothes, you probably have cool undertones.
- Tend to favor gold jewelry and ivory, cream, brown, warm reds, and yellows? You likely have warm undertones.
Ensuring the Perfect Match
- Your perfect match should beautifully blend into your natural skin color. Keep in mind that if you don’t see your desired coverage after application, your color may be too light. Try choosing a color one shade darker to help you get the coverage you’re after.
- To check your match, generously apply Savvy Minerals Foundation to your lower cheek, near the jawline, and look at the application in natural light. If it disappears on your skin, you know you’ve found the one! Remember that depending on the season—and your tan—your shade might change. Check your foundation often to make sure you’re always wearing your best match.
- Pro tip: You can mix Savvy Minerals Foundations together to create a custom foundation shade made just for you.
- For best results, use a foundation brush.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Foundation into the jar lid and swirl the brush in the lid to collect the powder.
- Lightly tap the brush handle to dust off any excess.
- Using circular motions, blend the Foundation onto your skin, repeating to build coverage.
- For more controlled coverage, spritz your brush 2–3 times with Savvy Minerals Misting Spray before swirling in the powder.
- Keep things simple with Foundation only or use Bronzer, Blush, and Veil for a full-face look.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
Mica, Boron nitride, Lauroyl lysine, Populus tremuloides bark extract, Kaolin clay,
May contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese violet (CI 77742), Iron oxides (CI 77491), Iron oxides (CI 77492), Iron oxides (CI 77499)