Raven™ essential oil blend is a cool, refreshing combination of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen essential oils. A chilly, minty blend with sweet undertones, Raven creates a cooling sensation and provides a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat.
Like an effervescent breeze through a grove of eucalyptus trees, Raven provides a refreshing aromatic experience when diffused or inhaled directly. The naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, menthol, and methyl salicylate provide an invigorating and empowering experience, particularly before or after a workout or when winding down for the evening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a cool, minty eucalyptus aroma
- Can be diffused or inhaled directly for a refreshing respiratory experience
- May be used as part of your exercise routine to help promote the sensation of deeper breathing
- From the bottle: Cool, minty eucalyptus aroma
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it onto your chest and neck during the cold-weather season for a comforting aroma.
- Apply it to your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
- Dilute with V-6 and rub it on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Diffuse Raven in any stuffy environment for a fresh, crisp atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower for an invigorating experience.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Opt for an effervescent shower experience by diffusing this essential oil with the steam.
- Inhale directly first thing in the morning for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Push yourself to the max and breathe in this cool, minty fragrance during your next HIIT session.
- Infuse the whole house with an aroma reminiscent of a breeze through eucalyptus trees.
- Brave the craze of work with this refreshing scent.
- Help customers feel welcome in your clinic by creating a fresh atmosphere.
- Offer your kids a cooling respiratory experience at play or school.
- Raven essential oil blend has a cool and minty eucalyptus aroma that can be applied to the chest and throat for a comforting sensation or diffused for a refreshing experience
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Not intended for children under six without the advice of a health professional.
Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) leaf oil
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil
Leave a Comment / Ask a Question
Subscribe to My Updates
Here's some information about the list that you're signing up for. It will populate the description from their account.
Free Email Class: Essential Oils 101
Learn all the basics on essential oils in my FREE Essential Oils 101 Email Course. I’ll also share DIY beauty and skin care recipes, homemade cleaners and other practical uses for essential oils to help you save money too.
Ready to begin a healthier life?
Get a Starter Bundle and SAVE!
Most of us begin our journey by choosing a Young Living Starter Bundle. The bundles offer considerable value for your money and they contain enough full-size items to ensure initial success using Young Living.
For Home, health, & fitness
Products for Everyone!
These products celebrate the harmony between nature, body, mind, and soul. Have you noticed that walking through lavender fields or a pine forest seems to instantly awaken your senses — from the energizing aromas to the feelings of well-being the smell evokes? Young Living infuses this into everything they create.
Next Event Title
This is a description of the event pulled from the user's account, talking about how awesome it is going to be.