Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100% naturally derived ingredients, including Seed to Seal Premium essential oils.
This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness.
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventive measure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula—developed especially for your infant’s tender skin—seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducing redness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
- Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness
- Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
- Reduces redness
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Made with 100% naturally-derived ingredients, including Seed to Seal Premium essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Mango butter
- Murumuru butter
- Lavender essential oil
- German Chamomile essential oil
- Helichrysum essential oil
- Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is a thick, white cream that smooths gently over very dry, irritated, or sensitive skin to soothe on contact and provide immediate relief.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Allow it to dry.
- Apply cream liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store at room temperature (68° to 77°F).
CAUTIONS: For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes
Stop using and ask a doctor if the condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.