Known as one of the oldest varieties of wheat, einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it more compatible with the human body than modern, hybridized wheat.
What does that mean? It means that einkorn grain is easier to digest, making nutrients better absorbed by the body. And speaking of nutrients, many vitamins and minerals are also more abundant in einkorn grain than in modern wheat, making it a must-have for your pantry.
Made of highly nutritious, unhybridized einkorn flour, Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Rotini is your go-to foundation for nutritious, delicious, fun meals that bring the goodness of einkorn wheat to the dinner table. Einkorn Rotini is just one more way Young Living is delivering goodness from our fields to your family.
No Preservatives | Non-GMO Ingredients | Stone-Ground Ancient Grain
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Boil 3 quarts of water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of salt, if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Return to boil.
- Cook uncovered for 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and serve as desired.
Whole-grain einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum), water, Contains wheat (einkorn)
Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and eggs.