As an OCD person, Soft Scrub was always a must in my cleaning routine.
When I became a mother and started researching conventional cleaning products, I realized that these were not the products I wanted in my home. In my quest for non-toxic cleaning products, Young Living became a top contender.
Essential oils have been an amazing addition to my life, so oil infused products were kind of a no-brainer when it came to my cleaning products. Since I'm not much of a DIY person, I'm so grateful that Young Living makes so many of my household products for me like the Thieves Household Cleaner. This stuff is plant based, non-toxic, and smells amazing! I love knowing that I can have my kids clean their bathroom or the kitchen and I don't have to worry about their asthma acting up.
It's also very versatile. You can use it on sinks, tubs, toilets, floors, countertops, stovetops, you name it! It's super concentrated too! You just need one capful to make a whole spray bottle of cleaner! Sometimes I do like to have a little extra scrubbing power, so I made this little concoction for just such an occasion. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 3 cups Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Thieves Household Cleaner
- 1 Tbsp Distilled Vinegar
- 30 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- Put Thieves Household Cleaner, vinegar and lemon essential oil in a large glass bowl.
- Slowly add baking soda and stir to combine.
- When it's all combined, put it into your container of choice. Make sure it closes tightly so that it doesn't harden.
- Use to clean wherever you need a little extra scrubbing power.
Credit to www.oilyrockstars.com for the recipe. Enjoy!