Clove has a spicy, warm scent that’s instantly familiar because of its connection to fall and winter holidays. To produce Clove essential oil, the flower bud and plant stem are steam distilled, and the rich, strong oil that results from this process contains eugenol. This powerful constituent makes it a potent essential oil, and Clove oil uses include topical applications such as massage oils and personal care products.
Additionally, Clove’s pleasant scent makes it a popular oil for aromatic uses. It has an inviting aroma that pairs well with Cinnamon Bark, Grapefruit, Orange, and Nutmeg, and it is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves® and ImmuPower™.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and rub onto your neck and back for a rejuvenating massage and uplifting aroma.
- Add it to water in a glass spray bottle and use as a homemade air freshener.
- Diffuse in your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Syzygium aromaticum† (Clove) flower bud oil
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil