Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub - the wait is over! Cleaning just became exponentially easier with this safe, effective, all-purpose scrub.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Chlorine-free all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fiberglass, corian, brass, bronze, and chrome.
- Easily cleans cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, faucets, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture, and exteriors without scratching.
- Removes grease, dirt, grime, residue, and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue.
- Formulated without harmful chemicals, synthetic surfactants, phosphates, synthetic perfumes or dyes, gluten-containing ingredients, or artificial colors or fragrances.
Sprinkle Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub onto a wet surface or sponge. Rub the surface with a cloth or sponge for a sparkling clean, then rinse.
Do not use on surfaces that the manufacturer states should not be cleaned with abrasive cleaners. Always test a small hidden area first. Do not use on windows, mirrors, polished stone, or surfaces that are lacquered or painted. When cleaning brushed metal surfaces, always rub in the direction of the brush lines. It is not intended for use on brushed/polished stainless steel appliances.
- Nepheline syenite: a naturally occurring mineral responsibly mined in Canada, nepheline syenite is formed from molten magma and is similar to granite. It provides the scrubbing power to remove tough stains without scratching.
- Sodium bicarbonate: commonly known as baking soda, this powder helps remove odors and gently cleanse.
- Sodium percarbonate: an effective, safer alternative to chlorine bleach, this ingredient releases oxygen to lift stains and dirt.
- Citric acid: this natural ingredient helps tackle tough hard-water surface stains.
- Thieves essential oil blend: purifying essential oils known for their immune support, refreshing breathing experience and cleansing properties.
Leave a Comment / Ask a Question
Subscribe to My Updates
Here's some information about the list that you're signing up for. It will populate the description from their account.
Free Email Class: Essential Oils 101
Learn all the basics on essential oils in my FREE Essential Oils 101 Email Course. I’ll also share DIY beauty and skin care recipes, homemade cleaners and other practical uses for essential oils to help you save money too.
Ready to begin a healthier life?
Get a Starter Bundle and SAVE!
Most of us begin our journey by choosing a Young Living Starter Bundle. The bundles offer considerable value for your money and they contain enough full-size items to ensure initial success using Young Living.
For Home, health, & fitness
Products for Everyone!
These products celebrate the harmony between nature, body, mind, and soul. Have you noticed that walking through lavender fields or a pine forest seems to instantly awaken your senses — from the energizing aromas to the feelings of well-being the smell evokes? Young Living infuses this into everything they create.
Next Event Title
This is a description of the event pulled from the user's account, talking about how awesome it is going to be.