Valor essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of Founder D. Gary Young. A truly unique blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, Geranium, and Frankincense, Valor has a woodsy, grounding aroma that is great for massages and other topical and aromatic uses. Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to refocus at the end of a challenging day.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer.
- Improves the appearance of skin when applied topically.
- Enhances massage for a rejuvenating experience.
- Features a spicy, sweet, positive aroma that inspires confidence and courage.
- Helps freshen the air when diffused.
- Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation.
- From the bottle: Woodsy, floral, well-rounded aroma
- Combine Valor with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a grounding neck or back massage.
- Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring cologne, or use it as a top note for personalized scents.
- Add it to Young Living's Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling Valor or massaging it onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Make your bedroom headquarters for motivating self-talk, boosted by this woodsy and earthy scent.
- Uplift your living spaces with the warm complexities of this fragrance.
- Tackle work’s biggest tasks supported by this empowering aroma.
- Prepare for life’s adventures—anywhere they may take you—by infusing your space with this bold blend.
- Sink into an at-home spa experience by surrounding yourself with the comforting scents of Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Black Spruce during a DIY facial or pedicure.
- Keep the comfort of home with you on the road by using a personal diffuser to infuse this calming aroma into hotel rooms, airports, and other stuffy travel spots.
- Use Valor's invigorating aroma in the morning for an uplifting and empowering scent to approach the day. Its vivacious scent is a favorite companion to an intrepid spirit.
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) wood oil, Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil, Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil
Leave a Comment / Ask a Question
Subscribe to My Updates
Here's some information about the list that you're signing up for. It will populate the description from their account.
Free Email Class: Essential Oils 101
Learn all the basics on essential oils in my FREE Essential Oils 101 Email Course. I’ll also share DIY beauty and skin care recipes, homemade cleaners and other practical uses for essential oils to help you save money too.
Ready to begin a healthier life?
Get a Starter Bundle and SAVE!
Most of us begin our journey by choosing a Young Living Starter Bundle. The bundles offer considerable value for your money and they contain enough full-size items to ensure initial success using Young Living.
For Home, health, & fitness
Products for Everyone!
These products celebrate the harmony between nature, body, mind, and soul. Have you noticed that walking through lavender fields or a pine forest seems to instantly awaken your senses — from the energizing aromas to the feelings of well-being the smell evokes? Young Living infuses this into everything they create.
Next Event Title
This is a description of the event pulled from the user's account, talking about how awesome it is going to be.