Orange essential oil has a sweet, bright aroma reminiscent of a blossoming orchard of orange trees.
Start your day with an uplifting burst of liquid sunshine by diffusing Orange as you get ready in the morning. With just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, and Patchouli.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Can be massaged into skin for an energizing aroma
- Contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene and alpha-pinene
- Can be added to household cleaner for a sweet citrus scent
- Works as an adhesive remover
- Can be diffused to add a touch of warmth to your space any time of year
- Can be applied to skin in the evening to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- From the bottle: Sweet, fruity, citrus aroma
- Play around with different essential oil combos for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny, warm-weather scent or diffuse it with Cinnamon Bark and Clove for a festive smell that is perfect for the holidays.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small glass spray bottle and spritz over linens to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add it to your nighttime face regimen to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and to smooth the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse Orange in your children’s play areas; they’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Rejuvenate your home and inspire new memories with this bright aroma during family time.
- Peel into a slice of summer with a sunny aroma that will brighten your kitchen prep time for Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Step into a warm bubble bath and breathe in this natural mood-boosting aroma after a demanding day of work.
- Energize the bedroom and feel revitalized to tackle any obstacle the moment your feet slide out of bed in the morning.
- With its bright, citrusy aroma, Orange essential oil is a great choice for diffusing in the morning and throughout the day.
- Not only does its scent help clear the mind, but Orange essential oil may also help eliminate unwanted odors.
- When mixed with a light moisturizer and applied to the skin, Orange essential oil may help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.