Bergamot essential oil’s effervescent citrus aroma makes it a great addition to your morning routine and to liven up your household chores. The yellow-green peel of this orange-shaped fruit is cold pressed to produce pure essential oil.
While Bergamot has a primarily tart and uplifting aroma, there are also sweet and relaxing elements, making it a popular addition to perfumes. Bergamot has attracted attention for its skin-cleansing properties, and its elegant scent makes it a popular addition to luxury shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
Bergamot can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it before spending time in the sun.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May help calm everyday skin irritations
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- May help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
- Has a citrus aroma with a floral hint
*Bergamot can cause photosensitivity; do not apply it before going into direct sunlight.
- Linalyl acetate
How To Use
- Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a drop of Bergamot to your favorite shampoos, soaps, serums, and cleansers.
- Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a signature perfume by mixing Bergamot with a floral middle note, like Jasmine or Geranium, and a musky base note, like Cedarwood, Patchouli, or Frankincense.
- Diffuse Bergamot at home, in the classroom, or while working to create an uplifting, positive environment.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Turn a lazy afternoon into uplifted relaxation with a bright, sweet aroma wafting from your diffuser.
- Invite calm into your classroom with this happy scent.
- Help boost positivity around the office with this uplifting citrus aroma.
- Bergamot has a unique citrus aroma with a distinctively spicy floral hint and a woodsy backdrop.
- The sweet-smelling top note can be worked into your favorite relaxation rituals to help relieve tension during times of occasional stress.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse 1-3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. May cause photosensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil