Pamper yourself with 30% off hand-selected oils, plus limited-time offers!
This promotion is available for all of May, but if you’re shopping for Mother’s Day, be sure to order early!
Promotion begins May 1st at 12 midnight, MT, and ends May 31st at 11:59 p.m., MT, or while supplies last. Ordering is available for one-time and subscription orders.
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically.
Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cool-down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- From the bottle: Fresh, subtle, woodsy aroma
- Germacrene D
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown.
- To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space.
- Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
- Copaiba’s warm, slightly woodsy aroma creates a comforting environment when diffused.
- It is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care when used topically.
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin
†Seed to Seal Premium essential oil