With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon essential oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma enhances your environment. This best-selling oil can be used in a variety of ways: Mix it with your cleaning products, use it during your nighttime skin care routine, or add a drop to your conditioner for a great scent.
This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products, Thieves® cleaning products, and essential oil blends such as Thieves®, Citrus Fresh™, Clarity™, Joy™ and Harmony™. Because citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying Lemon to exposed skin before spending time outside.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Add Lemon to skin care products to possibly help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- From the bottle: Clean, refreshing, citrus aroma
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
- Lemon essential oil has a cheerful, sweet aroma that can freshen and fill your home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
† Seed to Seal Premium essential oil
Leave a Comment / Ask a Question
Subscribe to My Updates
Here's some information about the list that you're signing up for. It will populate the description from their account.
Free Email Class: Essential Oils 101
Learn all the basics on essential oils in my FREE Essential Oils 101 Email Course. I’ll also share DIY beauty and skin care recipes, homemade cleaners and other practical uses for essential oils to help you save money too.
Ready to begin a healthier life?
Get a Starter Bundle and SAVE!
Most of us begin our journey by choosing a Young Living Starter Bundle. The bundles offer considerable value for your money and they contain enough full-size items to ensure initial success using Young Living.
For Home, health, & fitness
Products for Everyone!
These products celebrate the harmony between nature, body, mind, and soul. Have you noticed that walking through lavender fields or a pine forest seems to instantly awaken your senses — from the energizing aromas to the feelings of well-being the smell evokes? Young Living infuses this into everything they create.
Next Event Title
This is a description of the event pulled from the user's account, talking about how awesome it is going to be.